Biore Dual Fusion Moisturizer with SPF 30 - 1.7 oz.
From *

SPF 30
Amazon Sales Rank: #142202 in Health and Beauty Size: 1.7oz Brand: BIORE Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (3%), Zinc Oxide (3.9%); Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Butylene Glycol, Phenyltrimethicone, Cetyl PG Hydroxyethyl Palmitamide, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Nymphaea Coerulea Flower Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Hordeum Distichon Extract (Barley), Disodium Rutinyl Disulfate, PEG 3 Dimethicone, Polyacrylamide, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, C13 14 Dimensions: .25 pounds

Works well, if you can get the dual pump to work I initially was angry about this product. It took me a good 5 or 6 wasted pumps of the sunscreen to get the moisturizer to come out with it. It tells you in various places to tap the bottle on a hard surface if it doesn't start pumping with both. That led me to believe it was a common issue. But once I got over the wasted couple tablespoons of product, I do really like this. It's doesn't leave you shiny and sinks in easily. It's oil free and non-comedogenic(won't clog pores). Very light fragrance, nothing overpowering or noticeable. Does not leave a white-cast like some sunscreen infused products can. It does seem to pill up a little(when you go back over the area you lotioned a couple minutes later, it rolls up into a little ball), and thats never good. But despite that I do still like this product and will use it. But those two major issues - the pump and pilling lead me to give it 3 stars. I was specifically looking for something at least 30 SPF with UVA/UVB protection, because otherwise, it's barely worth it. I think it's important to wear sunscreen daily as I am fair with freckles(which keep getting darker and producing little freckle babies) so it's a must. I also have sensitive, skin with hormonal breakouts, and my skin hasn't become angry... we've got happy skin here. Also, please don't forget to apply to the back of your hands, neck and chest area! Nothing worse then a pretty ageless face with spotted, wrinkly hands and chest. Lastly, just for some technical info. It says PABA free on the box. Had no clue what this meant. After some research, I found PABA is para-aminobenzoic acid and has been discontinued from use in sunscreen products due to allergic skin reactions in some people. Some other important sunscreen info if you're interested: What is the difference between a SPF 15 and a SPF 30 plus? A SPF 15 sunscreen absorbs about 93% of the UV, which means it lets 7% of the UV through into the skin. A SPF 30 sunscreen lets about 3.5% of the UV through. This means a SPF 30 sunscreen reduces by half the amount of UV getting through to the skin. However, you should still re-apply a SPF30 sunscreen product every two hours, just like you do a SPF 15 sunscreen product. What do UVA and UVB mean? UVA are the long wave ultraviolet rays (from 320-400nm). UVA rays can penetrate to the deeper layers of the skin and produce delayed effects leading to accelerated skin aging. UVB are the shorter wavelength rays (from 280-320nm) which can produce immediate burning of the outer layer of skin, leading to sunburn in the short term and skin cancer in the longer term. Frustrated I'm not sure if I bought a faulty bottle, but I'm having trouble with this product. I don't doubt that it works for some people, I just don't have the money or patience to get both pumps working. The only thing that will come out is the sunscreen, which leaves my face feeling greasy and smelling like I splashed on men's cologne. The bottle says to lightly tap it on a hard surface, which i've been doing for a whole day every time i try to test it, and it still won't work. (If this is such a common issue that they leave a warning on the label, why not have it already combined in the bottle since it will come together on your face anyway?) Good product but took a lot for the pump to work right I like this product but like others mentioned both pumps didn't work. For me only the moisturizer would come out and not the suncreeen (I bought mime at a local retail store). Anyway i tried tapping the bottle lightly as suggested to get both pumps to work but that didn't help at all. However, in the process of lightly tapping the upper part of the botttle against my dresser the top white part came off exposing the two individual pumps. So i tried pushing down on the suncreen pump alone several time and it probably took about 20 or so tries and some suncreen finally came out. I put the white cap (not the transparent lid) back on and did some more tapping, then i pushed down on only the suncreen part (as opposed to pushing down on the middle like recommended) until some suncreen came out then when i tried pushing down on the middle part both pumps finally worked and i now get both moisturizer and suncreen. Phew! Anyway it seems like a lot of work to get the product to work but in the end i do like this product and its great for oily and combination skin. I have a really oily T zone and normal in the cheek area and this works well for me - very light weight and non greasy.

Leave a Reply

Pagelines
Converted by Wordpress To Blogger for WP Blogger Themes. Sponsored by iBlogtoBlog.
preload preload preload