Prada Infusion D'Iris by Prada for Women 25.5 oz Eau de Parfum Flacon + 1.0 oz Empty Bottle for Recharge + Prada Funnel
From Prada
Warm up the cold, dark nights of winter with a fusion of irresistible iris accords. Sweet citrus notes and rich cedar, vetiver and incense deliver all the necessary elements of a desirable, sexy scent.
Amazon Sales Rank: #17101 in Beauty Brand: Prada
Prada Milano Infusion - AwesomeDeal I got the Prada Milano Infusion D'Iris by Prada, 25.5 oz Eau De Parfum Splash for women (Diris) to give to my daughter for her graduation gift - she was absolutely estatic!!! She told me this is her favorite parfum but does not like to wear it very often because she will run out of it - now she can wear it all she wants. It is packaged wonderfully with a full 25.5 oz large bottle with a small emply bottle and funnel. Awesome price - a great deal!!! Rain falling on cedars... Though classified as a floral scent, Infusion D'Iris is much more sofisticated and unlike anything else you can find in a department store. It has that "small boutique" feel. When I spray the perfume on my body, the most recognizable top notes are iris, cedar and incense, balanced by greenery. The resulting olfactory sensation evokes a memory of being caught in a warm rain in a cedar wood with the ground covered with blooming irises. Warm, pleasant and light, but long lasting. On occasion, I can feel it linger thru the following morning, while I undress for a shower. There is a difference when someone says to you "you smell so good", vs. "your perfume smells so good"... When wearing Infusion D'Iris, the first compliment is the one I get most often. The perfume does NOT overwhelm the person. Which is great if you work in a tight environment. Your co-workers will thank you ;o). The only downside I can think of is that the scent is now gaining in popularity. My consolation is that its prevailing notes do seem to change significantly depending on the individual wearer's body chemistry (unlike Eternity, for example, which is VERY recognizable, regardless on whom it is). It is a light scent that is warm enough to do well in the winter months as well. Enjoy! PS: This size is HUGE (about seven times the size of a regular large bottle you'd purchase in a department store), making the price per 1 oz of perfume less then half of what you would normally expect to pay. However, please keep in mind that perfume DOES go bad eventually. If you keep it in a cool, dark place, with a tighly closed cap, you should be OK for a year or two. After that, it should remain wearable, but will start loosing its top notes. My friends and I poolled money to make this purchase, and then devided the stock (you must pick the right container carefully; glass/crystal are best). I keep mine in a lovely cut crystal bottle with a rubber pump. Makes me feel very "decadent"...;o)